Friday 25 October 2013

A Gentlemen's Dignity.....

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

Korean again!!!!!!But this time it is about korean drama..Even in the previous post I said I did not watch a lot of korean drama,but I do watch 1 or 2 dramas..I love watch this drama because it had a comedy and romance elements..This drama was introduced by my friend when I was in Matriculation.

Let's dig in about this drama.. :)

THE MAIN CHARACTERS..
A drama about the careers and love lives of urban professionals. It will tell the story of four men in their forties as they go through love, breakup, success and failure. Kim Do Jin, an architect with a scathing tongue have romantic relationship with strict high school teacher Seo Yi Soo, who moonlights as an umpire at amateur baseball games. Im Tae San is dating a cold-hearted woman but wonders if there is someone else out there for him. Choi Yoon tries to heal his heart after losing his wife seven years ago. Lee Jung Rok marries an older woman for money but may lose his comfortable lifestyle in a divorce.

THE OTHER CHARACTERS


It is really such a good drama..It has a lot of moral values and we can learn something good from this drama..

I suggest you to watch the full episodes of this..

Here you can get the full the episodes of this drama..Trust me..I will never let you regret watching this drama.. :)


Before that,I would like to share the song from the drama..

TITLE:MY LOVE

Another sound track click here..You have to watch this video..COMPULSORY!!hehe..just kidding..But you better watch..hehe






Till then...ASSALAMUALAIKUM.. :) *wink

2 comments:

  1. I don't like Korean dramas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try to watch some of the korean drama and as time goes by,you will become a fan of korean drama.. Try it!!! :)

      Delete