Thursday 24 October 2013

COOKING IS RELAXING

ASSALAMUALAIKUM...

 Hye guys!!I'm back...Long time no see...hehe..I am so sorry because i didnt post anything yesterday because there were a lot of assignment..But,dont worry..I'm here right now..hehehe..Tonight I will share something interesting...Do you guys excited??

Let's begin....

Do you guys know that cooking is such a relaxing hobby??But maybe some people think that cooking is relaxing..Do you guys know why cooking is relaxing??Let's check it out!

So why is cooking so relaxing? Anything that takes your mind off your everyday problems is relaxing. The best way to relax is to do something that you enjoy. And if you enjoy cooking then it is the best way to relax. Some people feel there is something meditative about preparing and putting together all those ingredients. So pick up the cookbook and relax while putting together a great dish, and then enjoy it again while eating it and sharing your creation with others. Cooking is fun and a truly enjoyable and relaxing hobby and you can be sure that no one else in the family is going to complain about it.


So,why don't you guys try to make cooking as a new hobby because it is such a enjoying and relaxing hobby..


Guys!!!As I mention in the previous post,I love to watch masterchef US..Am I right??So,today I would like to share one of the episode..Hope you guys enjoy...







I love watching this program...I love to watch how they using all the ingredients to make such a special dish..

Okay...That's all I want to share tonight..Good night and sweet dream..See you soon..Assalamualaikum...








No comments:

Post a Comment