Friday 25 October 2013

READING NOVEL

ASSALAMULAIKUM.....

My another hobby is.....





Do you guys get some idea??

Yup!!!Reading a love story novel...

I really just got into reading for pleasure,entertainment,and as a hobby..It's very addicting,especially when I am having a bad time and want to escape in another world in a book..

To me,reading is a simply great way to unwind at the end of the stressful day and enjoy my own imagination..In my opinion,reading is like traveling..This is because,through reading a books,I do travel in my imagination to places I cannot go to and will never be able to get there..

I think I got this gene's from my mother..This is because in my family only both of us who really enjoy reading a love story novel..Sometimes,we borrowed the novels from my aunt's because she got a special room just to place the novels..It is kind a small library..Besides,I always buy a new novel for my mother because I know she must be bored at home...

Favourite author??I do have a favourite author..My favorite author is Siti Rosmizah and Damya Hanna..I don't know why I love novel the novel that's both them write..hehe..(broken english)..



Till then...ASSALAMUALAIKUM....

No comments:

Post a Comment